Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wedding day!

JThe long anticipated wedding day arrived with joy and excitement. After some romping around in the sea water and pool, I headed out to get my fixed. It was a classy shop. Jocelyn's hair looked gorgeous. Something right out of a wedding blog or magazine. After hair we headed back to the hotel for makeup. It was truly special to help Jocelyn get ready for the big day. 

We could even see the ceremony set up from the balcony. 

Family friends came together to help make the event so unique and flawless. 



Josh stayed with the kids all day so I could be with the bride. What a guy! The kids looked great in their wedding attire. 

I wish I had better pictures- it was all a blur. The ceremony was lovely - a beautiful moment that we will all remember. 




No comments:

Post a Comment